What Makes Versant Assessment Test Your Best Choice?
Pearson has scored over 350 million tests since the Versant assessment test’s introduction in 1996.
The Versant assessment test offers the quickest and most efficient means to test English proficiency, ensuring the skills needed to communicate effectively.
Versant is AI-powered and 100% automated. Assessment results are fast, available within minutes with quantitative scores quickly available on line. This kind of efficiency and speed helps reduce time spent for recruitment and saves on cost per hire.
The Versant assessment tests are free of bias, human judgment and fatigue.
The algorithmic process is fair and virtually error-free, promptly delivering accurate, reliable results. It is useful in assessing proficiency in multiple languages (Spanish, French, Arabic, and Dutch), as well as the four key skill areas of writing, speaking, listening and reading for English.
Versant offers global reach and appeal, covering more than 100 countries.
THE benefits of Versant’s LANGUAGE ASSESSMENT TESTS:
- 100% Automated and scalable
- Results in minutes
- Fast and fair; no human bias
- Multi-lingual: available in 5 different languages
- 24/7 online and phone testing
- Global reach: Used in 100 different countries
The Versant suite of tests are a set of automated assessment tests of spoken English language, communication and/or writing skills.
Together, Pearson, the creator of Versant, and TDS Global Solutions, are one of the world’s leading provider of language assessments.
Experienced and proven
- Versant tests have been selected as the language screening tool by many of the world’s leading call center and BPM operations.
- The Versant Test Development team has created tests for some of the most stringent and demanding standards. Versant tests provide the highest quality automated assessment of English spoken and written language that’s available, with the validity and reliability required for high stakes employment decisions.
- We are confident TDS Global Solutions can provide you with the solution you need: the ability to be flexible in the way you utilize a language assessment tool in your recruitment process, while providing the opportunity for cost leverage through the reduction of applicants who would need to go through Foundation Skills training.
The Versant English Test
The Versant English Test is the first fully automated test of spoken language to use advanced speech processing technology (including speech recognition) to assess the spoken language skills of non-native English speakers.
The Versant assessment tests are also available in:
The Versant Writing Test
The Versant Writing Test is a test module for measuring English writing skills. This test focuses on effective English communication skills, not just knowledge of grammar and vocabulary, identifying English skills appropriate for workplace and practical situations.
The Versant 4 Skills Essential Test
Additionally, the Versant 4 Skills Essential Test is a combination of the two tests, the Versant English Test, and the Versant Writing Test. The Versant 4 Skills assesses a candidate’s speaking, writing, listening and reading skills in a comprehensive valuation.
Diverse global companies have extensively used both the Versant English test and the Versant Writing Test in their recruitment and selection processes for contact center, information technology and business process management (IT-BPM) industries. Likewise, these companies have utilized the Versant Writing Test as an agent screening tool for email and chat campaigns for IT-BPM clients.
Versant and English Language Proficiency
In today’s global economy, English is the dominant language of international diplomacy, business, science, technology and aviation. Non-native English speakers are participating in conference calls, sending emails, chat messages and communicating via social media. Just as schools require English proficiency from their students, business and government institutions want the same benchmark for their employees.